SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
All Sunday School classes meet on Sundays at 9:45 a.m.
Children: Children prepare their hearts for worship through learning how Bible stories connect to their lives. Classes are led by well-equipped adult volunteers.
Children ages 1 month to 3 years are welcome in the nursery.
Youth (Middle & High School): Youth participate in Bible study and discussion. Classes are led by well-equipped adult volunteers.
Adults: Several classes are offered:
- Chefs – Lessons designed to strengthen their relationship with both God and their families.
Age range: 20-35, most with kids
- Cross Trainers – Studies probe into Christian history and the modern context of how to live out Christ’s example every day.
Age range: 20-70
- Open Door – Application-focused studies with practical implementation of Scripture.
Age range: 45+
- Pairs and Spares – Typically examine multimedia studies on a variety of discipleship topics and perspectives.
Age range: 50+
- KIHU – Studies look at how to be more effective disciples of Jesus Christ.
Age range: 50+
- Grandmother’s Holding Hands – Studies selected to meet current spiritual needs of group or individuals. Age range: 55+
Tuesday Morning Group: On Tuesday mornings from 9:00-11:30 a.m., this group meets for the three F’s: Fun, Fellowship, and Food. For more information, contact Janell Wolzen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disciple Bible Study: On Tuesday evenings, Ed Martin leads Disciple Bible Study I from 6:30-9:30 p.m. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about this study.
MidWeek Connect: Child, Youth, Young Adult and Adult classes are offered every Wednesday night during the school year. The evening starts at 5:30 p.m. with a meal. Click here to see the schedule of events.
Seniors Ministry: Seniors 55+ join together for fellowship and community work. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Young Adult Small Group: Young Adults meet Wednesdays nights during the school year from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
*these groups meet at the church unless otherwise noted